I am a senior debt lender and business advisor experienced in closing deals. I have completed 8 acquisitions in 2018 with investors, mgt teams, search funds and family offices. Several of these deals were on short time windows (25, 30 and 45 days to close) with private and public companies. I try and use MBBI members as service providers where ever I can. My current focus is on companies with revenues typically between $5 million to $150 million located throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois. This allows me to use unique structures that save cash flow and cost, especially with manufacturers.
My difference is that I provide not only funding to complete your deal, but business advice so that your deal closes on time. I also provide proactive long term advice to grow your company.
Other areas I am known for include:
– I am an expert in using tax-exempt financing in conjunctions with major plant expansions and business acquisitions.
– Clients with high growth and leverage.
– Clients closing management buyouts & business acquisitions.
– Ownership transition with privately held companies using seller paper.
– Sales/transition via an ESOP.
Please contact me if you need an experienced advocate to find and buy or sell a company.
Russ earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Marquette University and his MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. Russ has held his CPA license since 1998.